1. Is Morningstar Learning Center a licensed facility?
Yes we are licensed through the state of Montana and accept children 6 months to 7 years.
2. What are you teacher to child ratios?
Infants 6 months to 2 years is a 1:4 ratio, children ages 2-7 years is a 1:8 ratio.
3. Does a child have to be current on their immunizations to enroll?
Yes because we are a state-licensed facility children are required to have all immunizations. Please call for a list.
4. Do you have a half-day program?
Yes, we offer full and half days. Our half days are available either in the morning from 8:30a-1p or afternoons 1p-5:30p.
5. Does my child have to attend five days a week to get a spot in your program?
No, your child can come as many or as few days as you want as long as space allows.
6. Are you open year round?
Yes we are open all year, but do close at various time throughout the year. Please check the calendar for days we are closed.
7. Is there a waiting list?
Currently there is a waiting list for infants. An infant (6 months-23 months) should be added to the list as soon as you know you are expecting if you think you want your child to attend once
they are 6 months old. If your child is 2-7 yrs old then please call for availability and to discuss when you would like enrollment to start.